Monday, December 24, 2007

Time does fly

See? As I said a month ago, not posting for a month does happen.

My first semester of grad school is done. Now, a few weeks of blessed respite until the Spring 2008 semester starts in late January.

I did end up with an A in each class (although by less than a point in one of them). Along the way I learned what it takes to do well in grad school. I may even be able to hold a 4.0 through the whole thing and graduate with honors.

My daughter is home from college for a few days. It's nice to have the whole family together for Christmas.

In other, important news:








Take the Sci fi sounds quiz I received 100 credits on
The Sci Fi Sounds Quiz

How much of a Sci-Fi geek are you?
Take the Sci-Fi Movie Quiz canon s5 is

No comments: