So, I haven't blogged in a month. It happens.
I've been struggling with a couple of research papers that I waited far too long to start, but it looks like I won't have any problems getting them in on time. I just need to edit a lot...
Hard to believe tomorrow is Thanksgiving already. It's crazy to think 2007 is winding down and my first semester of grad school will be over in less than a month. (YESSSSS!!!!!!!)
Anyway, with the four-day weekend maybe I'll have time to put up a post or two.
In gadget news, I finally got a new wireless router/access point to replace my old clunky 802.11a/b access point. Amazing how much faster the web pages populate. Plus the new one has WPA with AES encryption. Good stuff.
The Red Wings game is on...maybe I'll treat myself and watch some of it. My son got hold of a can of Coca-Cola and is running in circles around the living room...
Wednesday, November 21, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment