Wow, been busy this week (or two). Finished up research papers for both classes. I got one back, with a grade of 93.4%, not bad. Haven't gotten a grade for the other one, but I expect it'll be the same or higher, because it was a better paper.
The Wings' second-round matchup against the Avalanche is looking pretty lopsided, with the Wings up 3 games to none. They could wrap it up tonight, but that would be quite a chore since the Avs will be playing pretty hard trying to stave off elimination. I'll watch part of it, but the rest will have to go on the TiVo.
And, today's my birthday. I don't make a huge deal out of it, but we are having my favorite dry-aged steak for dinner (Yum!). Then I have to work on an exam. (Boo!) But it will still be nice.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey now, you still will get a party later this month. Just to stressful on you to make you have a dinner on your birthday with all the finals hanging over your head.
He also got a cake, and should be happy I talked his son out of the large Spongebob cake he wanted to get for his Daddy :)
Post a Comment