It's been a while since my last update, mostly because I've been quite busy.
Vacation was nice, we did get to do some stuff in spite of my class load. I found out that the town (actually the whole county) my family lives in has municipal Wi-Fi and low-speed connections are free. So, I was able to get some classwork done without having to schlep everything to Panera Bread.
Anyway, back to busy...after returning from vacation and going back to work on a Wednesday, we had a huge system upgrade to do on that Friday...it went until about 4:00 AM. Big problems. It ended up being about a 23-hour workday.
The Thursday after that Friday, I flew to a customer site in the Midwest and did another large upgrade and some other work, 24 work hours in two days.
And I still managed to get my final project and exam for one class done. Go me!
Anyway, it's late and time for bed. The hotel isn't too bad, but restaurant food all day every day gets old.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment