Today marks the beginning of my next quest (hence the blog title)...I've started graduate school.
Given that it took me just a tad over 20 years to obtain my Bachelor of Science degree, I decided not to wait, and am jumping in with both feet. I expect to have my Master of Science by mid-2009 (or hopefully before my GI Bill money runs out).
A bit about me: I'm 41 years old, retired Air Force Master Sergeant, not-yet-retired Telecommunications Engineer, husband to a beautiful wife, father to two wonderful kids, enthusiastic exerciser (running, biking, and weight training), and a huge fan of the Detroit Red Wings hockey club.
I also like to listen to the loudest, fastest, and most raucous music known to man. I have no idea why. Among my favorite bands are Cannibal Corpse, The Haunted, The Red Chord, and Lacuna Coil (although LC does not really fit into the fast and raucous part, being as they have synthesizers and a lovely and talented lady singer).
Anyway, the purpose of this blog will be as a kind of "learning journal" (and probably a way to vent). I may pop up with some other topics at times, but with a full-time job, super-active toddler, exercising, grad school, and the occasional hockey game, it may be all I can do to fulfill the learning journal part.
Off I go...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment